Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Few Favourite Bites

It's been a little silent over here lately, but the wait is up! There will be plenty of new recipes coming this way soon but in the meantime I leave you with some of my favourite photos from a recent trip to France.

















1. Red Mullet Served Over Sauteed Vegetables 2. Melon from the Local Market 3.Salmon Carpaccio 4. Charcuterie Plate with Chorizo, Jambon de Bayonne, Saucisson and Caper Berries 5.Beautiful Roses to Brighten up Any Kitchen Table 6. Colourful Carrots!

2 comments:

grub said...

the food look delicious! looking forward to your travel stories :)

Desi said...

Oh wow I want to know what that first picture is of... that food looks amazing!

I wanted to let you know about my cookbook giveaway that is going on right now until July 16th. Stop on by to enter! Hope you are having a great week :)

http://steaknpotatoeskindagurl.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-first-giveaway.html

Blog Widget by LinkWithin